Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Prayer For You..Just For You

Hello my friends... Today I would like to say a prayer for you. The wonderful thing about being connected to the body of Christ is that we don't have to know each other to pray for one another. Let this prayer minister to you:

Dear God, I come in your son Jesus Name, asking forgiveness of our sins. I thank you for the opportunity to pray for my brother and sister in Christ. You know their struggles, but most importantly you know their heart. I pray that you meet them were they stand, to provide a way out--for the situations in their lives, where they might not physically see the finish line. You are bigger than any issue that they could ever have! You gave us authority over the devil to defeat him! So we tap into your strength and ask that you replace their hurts and pains with your virtue. We thank you that we can do all things through Christ. Fill them with your love, and let them know they can run to you for anything and everything. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. In Jesus Name------AMEN!

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to email me at london.smith56@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment