Monday, March 15, 2010

Sorry

Hello friends in Christ! I apologize that I haven't blogged in about a week. I pray that God is working in your life, above and beyond anything that you could ever imagine. Last week my faith was tested and I had the pleasure to believe God for a miracle. God said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed----he can work with that. I encourage you to get your mustard seeds out men and women of God and build upon that, each and everyday. God is not a man that he should lie...his word is very clear, that if you come before his throne boldly...if you ask, it shall be given unto you..... there are so many scriptures that you can meditate on day and night for your situation. No matter how hard it might be to believe, remember one thing... The only word you have to believe is the word of God! Don't let the devil lie to you, because that is what he does best. He comes to steal, kill, and deceive.. so the voice of a stranger---don't listen to. Listen to your heavenly father. As I've said time and time again..... There is no situation big or small that you cannot go to your father with. He will open his ears to you.. All you have to do is speak!

Stay encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment