Saturday, January 23, 2010

God Loves You Despite of What You Might Think

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to encourage each and every one of you, including myself to always remember God's love for you. He made you, therefore he knows all your inner most thoughts and secrets. He knows your strong points, he knows what makes you weak. But, if we humble ourselves in his sight....he is faithful and just to forgive us! Last Sunday I was at church and a woman was talking about getting to know God, because he already knows us. Sounds simple right? But, as I thought more about it, she made a profound statement... God knows our issues, and still loves us, and still wants US to draw closer to him. How many people in your life, would you be able to tell all your issues to and they would look at you and say...come closer to me, I love you, I want to help you? Oh and do all of that without any judgement? God loves you and as I said yesterday, we have to be willing to let go of the things that bind us and allow his love to overtake us. There's a song I would love to share with you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV4P7TI522o

Let's start with a healing for our soul and let God do the rest. We have issues, but there isn't an issue to big for the God we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment