Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why I Decided to Write this Blog

Please forgive me..I am by no means a literary genius, but I love God. In 2010, I embark on a journey to 1. Recognize my issues, 2. Confess them, 3. Pray to God for deliverance, and 4. Walk this walk he's called me to walk. Now... I mentioned I love God, but I also, like some of the things of this world, and as a "young adult", sometimes living the straight and narrow can be harder on some days, and easier on others. I thought, how could I witness to a world that has their own issues, and probably doesn't want to read about mine.. But this is my witnessing tool. I want to help others, as God helps me. I want us to be able to discuss real issues and find real solutions to keep us accountable, by using common sense and God's word! I grew up in church and never really heard too many preachers mention my issue..but issues are talked about so ambiguously.. so I figured, it's time.. my time to help those with real issues, living in the real world.. So let's talk... what are your issues? And do you find that you struggle with it, while trying to live a holy life? This is what I call a real talk blog... roll up your sleeves, kick off your shoes, and let's get down to business..so we can actually overcome those issues.. one step at a time. You with me?

2 comments:

  1. This is great! A mutual friend sent me here and I'm excited to talk and journey with you.

    Check my strugglin' behind out on:
    www.closetsuperhero.wordpress.com

    Blessings on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Welcome fellow struggler in Christ. :) I look forward to checking out your blog as well. Let the journey begin.

    ReplyDelete