Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are all dealing with our issues..one way or another--How about God's way

Welcome! This is a place for you and me..to grow in God. This isn't for those who don't think they have issues, this is for those who really want help and want to work through those things that hold us back, from the life God has for us. In this blog I will talk about my walk with Christ, things that trip me up....but I will continue to press towards the mark of the high calling. I hope we can both share experiences, testimonies, and feel comfortable to be who we are and let God change us from the inside out. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great to have a place to talk about struggles. Sometimes you can't talk to friends and family about it. That can be complicated, but it's nice to have a place to talk to other believers and get encouragement.

    ReplyDelete