Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you know how deep his love is?

Thank you again for going along on this journey with me. I pray that God is blessing you through this blog; God is definitely blessing me as I write it. If I can help one person think about their situation a little bit differently, then I believe God will be pleased. We are supposed to preach the gospel, we all have that charge, to tell of his goodness and his mercy. Not only that, it's my duty to encourage and to love one another. My prayer for this week is that God shows us how to love and accept his love! Some of us are so broken, that we aren't familiar with that concept. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." If you're dealing with issues of abandonment or suicidal thoughts, don't end your life! God loves you and he wants to see you successful. He has a plan just for you! And if we don't believe that and end our life too soon, God is not able to do a complete work in us! It also says in Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart." SO hold on my brother and my sister, don't lose hope....I promise you--joy comes in the morning. If you need someone to talk to or pray with, please use my email london.smith56@yahoo.com. I want you to shame the devil and press toward the mark that God has set forth for you. You have a story to tell, don't let the devil write your ending for you, God will see you through.

Let's Pray.... Father God in the name of Jesus, please touch my friend at this very moment! You know their needs and their desires to seek your face, but sometimes life gets hard, sometimes things don't turn out right.....teach us how to love and accept the love you have for us. Touch our mind, body, and soul right now in Jesus Name. We rebuke and bind the enemy that is trying to take control of our life---I refuse to let him win. Your word says, I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath! I thank you that I have authority over all things on this earth. I love you and please give me peace. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment