Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

Greetings friends! Hope your week is going by fast and that you have been greatly blessed. Do you ever find that doing the right thing sometimes takes a lot of work? Do you ever find that letting go is sometimes the hardest decision you've had to make? I would love to hear from you... I tend to write about various events taking place in my life or things that I feel the Spirit is leading me to write about, but I would love to hear about your experiences? This blog isn't meant for me to just type, but it's to encourage one another. :) This week was a hard week for me...I struggled in areas that I thought were long and gone. I looked back and tried to figure out how this happened? Did I leave the door cracked for the devil to tempt me or...did I allow my flesh to take control? No real way to answer that question, but to get back into my word and make sure I seal the door shut on the devil and beat my flesh down like Paul talk's about it the bible. Whatever your going through, don't give up.. don't ever feel like there's no hope for your situation. God heals all hurts, pain, and shame.

Be blessed! PS-If you have any prayer requests please don't hesitate to send me an email at london.smith56@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment